Monday, July 9, 2007

So I havn't blogged in a while. I knew this would happen.

What to write about... what to write about... man, nothing's going on.

Went on an adventure with Alora, Michael and Alejandro to Custard Cup, the mall, Family Video and a gas station the other day. Then I went home and got sick, which resulted in me not being able to go to Miranda's party for Kalipb. Sad sad. I was probably just dehydrated.

Swim meet last Saturday. We won. We always win.

Saw Ratatouille with Parker last night. Pretty okay.

Concert Friday at the Moose Lodge. It will probably be boring.

Going to work with mom on Monday or Tuesday of next week. That's always fun. She works at the University of Illinois. I am going to be taking pictures for the newsletter she writes. I'll probably go get coffee and one of those rad chocolate muffins from Bevande.

And I had the freaking weirdest dream last night. I was running through the woods and there was this Native American person sitting on a rock eating Chinese food. And then out of no where she was holding this knife and was saying she was going to kill me, so I ran and hid in a playground. Then my mom walked up to the playground and I told her about the crazy person who tried to kill me and she didn't believe me. After that she said it was time to go to Camp Ondessonk, so we went and when we got there, I realized I forgot my Lodge sash! It was horrible. Other stuff happened, but it's too weird to describe.

My dreams seem to always be incredibly strange. Maybe because I'm an incredibly strange person... ?

Happy Blogging.

No comments: