Monday, April 23, 2007

The AP Show and iWhatevers.

I love the AP Show. I just decided to download the podcast a few weeks ago because I always saw it on XM, but never had the chance to listen. And my oh my, (ew. I shouldn't say that again.) 'tis spectaculary! No, I didn't mean to type "spectaculary", but it works. So I won't fix it.

They play LOVELY, overlooked and underplayed music. Aaaand the two DJs are hilarious. Which always helps.

If you have iTunes, I suggest you go download it. Now.

Oh and another thing. I really, really HATE it when people type/write "Ipod" or "IPod" or "Itunes" or "ITunes" or something like that. The "I" is NOT capitalized, and the second letter of the "iItem" ALWAYS is. If you aren't going to type it the right way, do not type it at all. Please. For my sanity.

No comments: