Sunday, April 22, 2007

Lovely Comments and Advice from the Underworld

Wear sunscreen.
Don't litter. It makes you look trashy.
Read a book.
Believe it or not, I have a life, too.
Showers are your friends. So is deodorant.
You seem pretty nice to me. I don't know what everyone else is talking about.
Be direct.
When I tell you to stop, you better stop. I got people, and they won't be nice.
Make sure I know what you're talking about.
Don't be jealous over silly, little things.
Don't ask me.
You aren't invincible.
You aren't Rick James, either.
Fire is fun to look at, but don't touch it.
We already know: Ninja Turtles, Power Rangers, Care Bears and Pokemon are AWESOME.
Say "please" and "thank you".
Looking both ways before crossing a street is always helpful.
I don't care about what Jerry did with Marry, and I don't care about what Larry said about Sherry.
Don't make fun of people.
It's not funny when you make fun of a teacher or mess with a sub. It's just annoying. And quite immature.
Stop complaining.

No comments: