Monday, April 23, 2007

Screamo Shows and Insane Boyfriends.

I pretty much just decided to babysit for my neighbors over going to a show. That's not normal. Buuuuut I suppose it's okay, since most of the local bands are stupid screamo-hardcore-metal crap. Too much of that stuff gives me a headache. Plus, the venue that the show was being held at is always full of smoke. And this week, I have no tolerance for moshers or hardcore dancers.

OK Go concert is on THURSDAY!! And I have no one else to be excited with besides Paris because either people aren't going or they have no idea who OK Go is. Crazies.

My boyfriend is insane. He gets so jealous over little things like me hanging out with my friends. Especially when I hang out with Miranda... maybe it's because he and Miranda have known each other since, like, birth. But STILL. It's not like I'm cheating on him.

Sigh.

Happy Blogging.

No comments: