Saturday, April 21, 2007

Firsty.

Mmmm... rhymes with "thirsty".

I love writing my first blog at a new website and then never writing in the blog again. But I already promised myself that wouldn't happen. I promised myself that I wouldn't start a blog and then forget about it three hours later.

I suppose I'll write about this yesterday and today:

Yesterday was Friday. We got out at 11:50, so that was great. I cleaned my room when I got home and then called the lovely Miranda to hang out. She came over, we played guitar, went on a walk, called Zach, frustrated Zach, ate pizza, downloaded guitar music and so on.
What did I do Friday night? I don't remember. Oh, yes I do. Zach called and we talked and I painted two pictures. Two down, two more to go.

Today was (and still is, I guess...) Saturday. I've had a horrible head ache all day due to lack of coffee. I started on another painting. Hung around outside. Played guitar. The usual. I was going to ask Zach if he wanted to see "Disturbia", but then I found out I had to go to church and out to dinner with (well, most of) the family.

*End of talking about today and yesterday...
**Randomtime.

Disturbia looks pretty good, although it's incredibly hard for me to take Shia LaBeouf seriously. I always think of Louis Stevens and Stanley Yelnats whenever I see him now.

Oh man, next week is going to be concertcrazy!!
On Thursday, I'm seeing OK Go at the University of Illinois, which will be REALLY fun.
On Friday, there's some show at the Mooselodge, which will be okay. I don't really like Moose shows, because all the bands are stupid screamo shit, (pardon the language.) and the air is not even oxygen - just a thick layer of cigarette (and probably pot) smoke.
On Saturday, me and Krista shall be going INSANE because Sullivan (!!!) is going to be playing at the Edge with Fesseden and some other band. I forgot what the other band was. Heh.

Well, today was a beautiful day, and I hope tomorrow is nice, too. Maybe I'll call Alora and we'll walk to Custard Cup. I'll probably paint some more. Finish those other two paintings... And I'll definitely play guitar, because I do that every day. Oh, and I garantee you I'll start my homework at nine PM and finish it at eleven, because that always happens.

Happy Blogging.

No comments: