Sunday, April 22, 2007

Sunny Sundays

It is sunny. It is Sunday.

I rode my bike over to Alora's house. She showed me her little brother's new puppy, Tod. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh he is the CUTEST little puppy in the world!! Sooooo adorable.

After we were finished playing with Tod, we set out on the long walk to Custard Cup. We stopped at Miranda's house to see if she wanted to walk with us, but she could only come out and talk for a little because she had to go to Krista's art show at DACC. But it was nice talking to her.

We got to Custard Cup, ordered overly priced ice cream, had some water, and then decided to walk to the mall.

In the lame empty building that is the Danville Village Mall, we visited Teresa at Sears, went to the book store (okay, so it was me dragging Alora into the book store...) and watched a guy play guitar.

Man, I am wiped out from today. I walked/biked a LONG way!! And I'm way out of shape since it's not swimming season...

Happy Blogging.

No comments: